Lee Consulting & Engineering Design, LLC
Gary Logsdon, principal and President of Lee Consulting & Engineering Design, LLC; has over 38 years in the Timber Industry specializing as a consulting engineer in the AutoCad drafting, engineering, design, fabrication, erection & installation of lumber mill technology, LVL systems, plywood, and steel buildings.
In addition, Mr. Logsdon has set up and implemented numerous Maintenance Evaluation Programs, training courses, and competency examinations for maintenance personnel within both small log sawmills and large log sawmills for both hardwood and softwood production facilities.
Mr. Logsdon has enjoyed serving as instructor at Central Oregon Community College for the State of Oregon Journeyman Industrial Maintenance Millwright Program. In his earlier years, Logsdon gained the essential hands-on "keep-it-running" expertise while serving as Senior Supervisory Millwright (maintenance & construction) for a 3-Headrig Large Log and high-speed Small Log sawmill as well as a wide assortment of lumber Dry Kilns, high-speed Planers, biomass-fired Boilers and two Cogeneration Facilities (7.5mw & 11.0mw) operating 24/7.
Field Engineering & Design Consulting, Construction Management (CM):
- Over US$100MM in successful projects
- CM: New Greenfield Hardwood Sawmill facility at Port Angeles, Washington.
- CM: Fabrication/Assembly of Greenfield Sawmill, Kiln and Planer South Bahia, Brazil.
- PM: Two Laminated Veneer Lumber Systems for Rosboro Lumber Company in Springfield Oregon.
- CM: Sawmill upgrade for Crown Pacific Forest Product at Gilchrist, Oregon
- CM: Plywood Veneer Mill upgrade for DAW Forest Product, Redmond Oregon
- Design & CM: Fabrication & Erection of Climbing Walls for Enter/Prises, LLC
- CM: EDLF Line and 3-Story Metal Building for Pyramid Mountain Lumber Inc, Seeley Lake, Montana.
- Design & CM: fabricate and installation of filing room Yakama Forest Product, White Swan, WA.
- Preventative Maintenance Program for California Redwood Company, Korbel CA. & Potlatch Corp., Lewiston, Idaho.